Councilman Gary Catrambone
Gary is the Vice President of Marketing for a technology company in the Mortgage industry in Trevose and a business owner active in the entertainment business. He is also active in numerous civic and charitable endeavors like the March of Dimes and ALS Foundation.
While attending the township's meetings since 1998, he felt a need for more people to be involved and for the reisdents to be better informed. Gary's hardworking approach to community service has delivered results to those looking for easier access to township information. They can find it at the delran.net website.
A resident of Delran for over 40 years
Gary has lived in the same neighborhood since he was 15 years old. When he married Julie almost 20 years ago, he welcomed Julie's daughter, Germaine, to their home. Just over a year later, they had Nina and six years later, Rose.
Germaine is now married to Ryan and mother of grandson, Padraig and granddaughter, Brighid. She is an elementary teacher in Maryland. Nina is studying at Rider University and Rose is in Delran middle School.
- Member of Township Council Since 2008 (Council President 2008-2010, 2012-2014)
- Owner of Delran.net since 2000. This community oriented website was the first Delran website that brought voter information, meeting schedules, meeting minutes and more to the Delran residents
- March of Dimes Committee Member - Fundraising Committee, Volunteer for Walk for Babies, the Golf for Babies fundraiser and Born to Shine Gala and Harvest Ball.
- “2 Gallon Pin” from the American Red Cross for Blood Donations
- Knights of Columbus - St. John Neumann Council 1436 (Third Degree)
- St. Charles Borromeo - Active Member and Communications Director
- Member of Delran High School and Elementary PTA
- Planning Board Member since 2008
- Member of Delran Historical Society