How To Vote By Mail
All active registered voters in New Jersey will automatically receive their ballots in the mail, at the address where the voter is registered.
VOTE, SIGN, SEAL, RETURN.
Return My Ballot
There are four ways:
- 1… Mail: It must be postmarked on or before November 3 and be received by your county’s Board of Elections on or before November 10.
- 2… Secure Ballot Drop Box: Place your ballot in one of your county’s secure ballot drop boxes by 8:00 p.m. on November 3. Nearby:
- Cinnaminson Cinnaminson Township Muicipal Building, 1621 Riverton Road, Cinnaminson
- Moorestown Moorestown Town Hall, 111 W 2nd Street
- Willingboro Willingboro Township Municipal Complex, 1 Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
- 3… Board of Elections Office: Deliver your ballot in person to your county’s Board of Elections Office by 8:00 p.m. on November 3.
- 4… Polling Place: Bring your ballot to your polling place by 8:00 p.m. on election day, November 3. Remember only you, the voter, can bring your ballot to your polling place on election day.
For more information, visit https://nj.gov/state/elections/vote-by-mail.shtml