Gary is the Vice President of Marketing for a technology company in the mortgage industry and a business owner active in the entertainment business. He is also active in numerous civic and charitable endeavors like the March of Dimes, the American Cancer Society, American Red Cross and BikeMS City to Shore.
While attending the township’s meetings since 1998, he felt a need for more people to be involved and for the residents to be better informed. Gary’s hardworking approach to community service has delivered results to those looking for easier access to township information. They can find it at the delran.net website.
• A resident of Delran for over 45 years
Gary has lived in the same neighborhood since he was 15 years old. When he married Julie over 20 years ago, he welcomed Julie’s daughter, Germaine, to their home. Just over a year later, they had Nina and six years later, Rose.
Germaine is now married to Ryan and the mother of their grandson, Padraig and granddaughter, Brighid. Germaine is an elementary teacher in Maryland. Their daughter, Nina, is graduating from Rider University and Rose is attending BCIT High School.
- Member of Township Council Since 2008 (Council President 2008 to 2010, 2012 to 2018)
- Owner of Delran.net since 2000. This community-oriented website was the first Delran website that brought voter information, meeting schedules, meeting minutes and more to the Delran residents
- March of Dimes Committee Member – Fundraising Committee, Volunteer for Walk for Babies, the 15 years on Golf for Babies fundraiser and Born to Shine Gala.
- American Cancer Society- Guest Emcee Hope Gala
- “3 Gallon Pin” from the American Red Cross for Blood Donations
- Knights of Columbus – St. John Neumann Council 1436 (Third Degree)
- St. Charles Borromeo – Active Member and Communications Director
- Planning Board Member since 2008
- Life Member of Delran Historical Society