Gary is the Manager of the Medford Motor Vehicles Agency, the former Vice President of Marketing for a technology company in the mortgage industry, and a business owner active in the entertainment business. He is also active in numerous civic and charitable endeavors like the March of Dimes, the American Cancer Society, the St. Charles Borromeo Carnival.
While attending the township’s meetings since 1998, he felt a need for more people to be involved and for the residents to be better informed. Gary’s hardworking approach to community service has delivered results to those looking for easier access to township information. They can find it at the delran.net website.
• A resident of Delran for over 49 years
Gary has lived in the same neighborhood since he was 15 years old. When he married Julie over 26 years ago, he welcomed Julie’s daughter, Germaine, to their home. Just over a year later, they had Nina and six years later, Rose.
Germaine is now married to Ryan and the mother of their grandson, Padraig and granddaughter, Brighid. Germaine is an elementary teacher in Maryland. Their daughter, Nina, graduated from Rider University and works in sales for EMSL, and Rose is attending BCIT High School.
- Mayor of Delran Township starting January 2021
- Member of Township Council from 2008 2020 (Council President 2008 to 2010, 2012 to 2020)
- Owner of Delran.net since 2000. This community-oriented website was the first Delran website that brought voter information, meeting schedules, meeting minutes and more to the Delran residents
- March of Dimes – Volunteer for Walk for Babies, 18-years on Golf for Babies fundraiser team and entertains at the MOD Born to Shine Gala in Atlantic City.
- American Cancer Society – Guest Emcee Hope Gala with celebrity hosts including Vince Papali, Rick Williams (Action News), Katie Fehlinger (formerly Eyewitness News).
- “3 Gallon Pin” from the American Red Cross for Blood Donations
- Knights of Columbus – St. John Neumann Council 1436 (Third Degree)
- Planning Board Member since 2008
- Life Member of Delran Historical Society