Nikki Roberts-Apeadu, her husband, and son have been residents of Riverside Park for 17 years. After coming to this country from Liberia at 19 years old, Nikki has always believed in a Democracy that provides a Government of the People, by the People and for the People.
While a stay-at-home mom, in the early 2000s, Nikki continued to volunteer throughout her community and has worked to bring the true family values of integrity, hard work, caring, and respect for others that her grandparents instilled in her to each organization.
I received my Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Queen’s College- CUNY and my MBA in Business Economics
from Pace University.
Through the efforts of Councilwoman Virginia Parejo, Ward 1 is already getting the new roads and infrastructure
upgrades we desperately needed. I am already working with the rest of the Council for more services and infrastructure improvements here in Ward 1.
Nikki believes that to make your community a better place for everyone, you have to work hard and be hands-on with your involvement. She has volunteered for numerous organizations, dedicating any free time she had to the improvement of the lives of her neighbors and community.
- “Spread His Word” Bible Study Group- Founder
- Liberian Community Association of South Jersey, (LCASJ, Inc.)- Founding Member, Events Coordinator (SJ Food Bank, Relay for Life, etc.), Treasurer/Financial Secretary
- NAACP- Willingboro – Secretary, Homeownership Workshop Coordinator
- Monrovia College Alumni Associations in the Americas, – Vice President, Website Administrator, Social Media Administrator
- Calvary Church, Delran- Full Partner, Facilities Volunteer/Greeter
- NJ Federation of Democratic Women- Corresponding Secretary
Nikki looks forward to bringing these same values to Council and serving her community and Delran family in a new way.